Tuesday, March 31, 2015

End of Week 10

A major problem I have encountered with my genius project is the inability to find time to work on it after school. I have to carefully coordinate with my group members which is never easy. In spite of this we were able to get both of our planned recipes done. Even though we improvised and both came out looking nothing like it should have, we were quite proud of ourselves. We also decided that we were no longer going to teach people how to cook because we certainly did not have the qualifications to do so. In fact half of the time I would say we had no idea what was going on.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog shows great progression of his genius project. However, there is lack of media. I think if youincludes some outside sources or media, your grade may raised drastically. Other than that, your responses to guiding questions for each blog entry is sufficient. :)

    ReplyDelete